The key to permanent weight loss is speeding up your body metabolism so that it burns through the food you consume more rapidly. Meaning, it processes and utilizes the food more efficiently. Adding foods that burn fat to your diet is like using fat burning pills can not only help you achieve a slimmer physique, but they can also ensure that you don’t have to work too hard. These fat burning foods are natural plant foods. If you eat these fat burning foods and do some exercise, it will boost your metabolism and burn more calories (fat) at a faster rate for several hours even after exercise. Full list of the fat burning foods is available. Here’s a list of the various foods that burn fat and why they’re supposed to work:
1. Berries. Strong antioxidants that prevent cancer, heart & eye diseases. Any kind works: cranberries, raspberries, blackberries, blueberries, etc. Buy fresh or frozen berries and mix with oatmeal.
2. Chilies: Foods containing chillies or cayanne pepper are considered to be as foods that burn fat. Chillies contain capsaicin that helps in increasing the metabolism. Capsaicin is a thermogenic food, so it causes the body to burn extra calories for 20 minutes after you eat the chilies.
3. While tea doesn’t really fall into foods that can assist in fat burning, it certainly can help you find a slimmer new you. Because green tea contains caffeine, it’s a natural stimulant that can help your body burn more calories while at rest – meaning that you can burn fat without doing a thing. But it also includes ECCG compounds that are also supposed to help boost your metabolism as well. You can find green tea supplements as well as normal tea bags in your local grocery store.
4. Eat often and in moderate amounts, just enough so that you are not hungry again until another three to four hours. Eat a small, healthy breakfast, lunch, and dinner and then have a small snack between breakfast and lunch, between lunch and dinner, and between dinner and bedtime. That comes out to 6 small meals.
5. Wild Salmon. One of the best sources of omega-3 fatty acids that also gets you 20g protein per 100g serving. Farm raised salmon is, however, omega-3 deficient: it’s corn/grain fed. Go with wild salmon.
6. Nuts help feel full while also increasing the body’s ability to burn fat, says author Jordi Salas-Salvado of the University of Rovira i Virgili in Reus, Spain. This is one of the best natural weight loss.
7. Because the body requires vitamin C to burn fat, eating foods that are high in vitamin C is said to help metabolize fat faster and make losing weight less difficult. You might want to try eating more oranges, pineapple, grapefruit, lemons, limes, green peppers, red, peppers, etc. These foods that burn fat are tasty and have few calories too to help increase the health in your diet.
8. Proteins: Protein rich foods and high fiber foods are the best as foods burning belly fat. Protein needs more energy to digest than fat as so eat low calorie dairy products, beans, whole grains, oatmeal, eggs, etc. as much as possible. Lentils are high in protein and soluble fiber, two nutrients that stabilize blood sugar levels, therefore lentils are a great tummy flattener,” according to Tanya Zuckerbrot, R.D., author of The F-Factor Diet.
9. Yogurt. Contain bacteria that improve your gastrointestinal health. Don’t buy frozen yogurt or yogurt with added sugar and fruits at the bottom. Get plain lo fat yogurt. Eat it with berries & flax seeds.